Costumes
Scones (new this year, with honey butter!!)
Feta, olives, pickles, blackberries (I'm sure the Shepherds had berries:), and summer sausage
only candle light
Read the Christmas Story from Luke (ok, we used one flashlight too)
Everyone opened one present
Cookies for Santa
Reindeer Dust (thanks Joni!)
Christmas Day started with:
Christmas music of course!
stockings on the couch
Opening gifts
Finding Santa's gifts downstairs!!
Later:
Miss Jane came over and had brunch
Curtis fell asleep
Watched Home Alone 2
Being crazy in the family room:
Megan and I were determined to make the fountain work...even if it meant covering ourselves and the kitchen in chocolate... which we did very thoroughly
And one adorable nose picker, in front of the Christmas Tree
5 comments:
HAHAHA! I think the nose picker is my favorite picture. What a fun Christmas Becky!! I think when Blake I decide to actually stay HOME for Christmas we want to do the Jerusalem dinner with our kids too. Hope the move goes well!
i also love the nose picker pic. he looks like he's posing and that's the face he wanted in that pic. :D miss you guys and LOVE the dark hair.
Glad you guys had a beautiful Christmas. For sure do stop and see us while you guys are here house hunting!
It sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. It's always sad to see it end, but at the same time I'm usually pretty glad to be done with it.
Janie Kate looks so cute sitting in her pink Bumbo! (love the nose picking too)!
very CUTE and yes i luved that chocolate fountain
Post a Comment