I hope I never forget:
- how Janie Kate's hair smells and tickles my nose when I give her lots and lots of kisses.
- how Eli leans his head on my arm when we read stories together.
- how Curtis can make me laugh so hard, so hard that I snort through my nose.
- how Ethan's 6 year old teeth look, so huge for his little mouth, and so adorable.
- how Jonah says 'hold me mom!' and no matter how tired I feel I must hold that boy!
- how beautiful the trees are in New Jersey! covered with ice, snow, or leaves, they are breathtaking!
That is all.
Happy Monday.
1 comment:
Cute little memories, Becky. I can't believe you're moving again. Sounds like you're really excited though. We have some good friends who just moved to Minneapolis from here. It made me think of you guys.
Post a Comment