Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pure Joy...

It is pure joy to travel with 4 kids 6 and under. Pure joy sitting next to a 3 year old while nursing a baby on a full flight. It is wonderful to know that I have flashed total strangers. Delight would be the word to describe having a flight attendant named Rex with some very distinct mannerisms, and a high pitched voice, tickle your kids. And rapture on the faces of your beautiful children on the log ride.

8 comments:

Slagowski Family said...

hahaha creepy. Becky, you shouldn't flash people. :)

sammysangel said...

VERY cute wasnt it too cold for the log ride

Collins Family said...

The boys expressions on that ride are priceless! Reminded me of Sean's the whole time in Disney World:)

Andie said...

Soooo funny, I'm still laughing about that flight attendant...or does he prefer to be called "stewardess"?

Where did you end up finding a house?

Katrina said...

That picture is hilarious! Even Curtis is looking a little unsure about the whole thing.

Hey, I used to fly by myself across the country with three little kids ages three and under, so I'm feelin' your pain. I remember being on a plane one time when Austin was 2 and AE was like 2 months old and trying to nurse her while sitting next to this man, and I kept having to say "Excuse me." while I was trying to get my boob in and out. I didn't know who to feel more sorry for - him or me!

Phil and Becca said...

that's hillarious. I remember taking a flight with Kaylin when she was 3 months old and sitting next to this really fat old guy and trying to nurse Kaylin on the same side that was adjoined to the guy. Awkward! Not my best flight for sure...

Heather said...

That is an awesome picture! Love the expressions!

katie said...

Lol! Looks like you had fun despite the crazy flight!