Sunday, January 11, 2009
1:45 a.m.
It's 1:45 Saturday night (well Sunday morning) and I have a hankering to blog. We had a snowstorm today so Ethan's basketball game was cancelled... but it hadn't even started to snow yet! Also a birthday party was cancelled for the kids because of the upcoming storm. And school was cancelled Tuesday because of some nasty weather that put a layer of ice on everything. I'm not complaining, but I think it's so funny that citizens of New Jersey are so quick to cancel. So we're waiting to see if church is cancelled, which is kind of a big deal because the Baptism Preview is tomorrow, and I'm also teaching Sharing Time. Part of me hopes that everything is cancelled, but another part of me just wants to get it overwith, and also a whole day inside with the kids might make me a little bit stir crazy. I have fallen twice this week because of the ice and snow, my tailbone took a beating this week! I hope my coccyx doesn't break off like my roomate from Ricks Allison's did. Weird that I remember that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember that too. I wish I could find Alyson on facebook or something. She was so cute & funny. Love reading your blog...your kids are darling & you're a very clever writer.
I remember that also.....didn't it use to hurt or something if it was going to be bad weather? Too funny.
Post a Comment