Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blessing pictures by JK

JCP has kindly redeemed themselves (a little bit anyway) by doing a great job on Janie Kate's pictures. She is even better in person because you can smooch those cheeks!









9 comments:

Brandi said...

These are so sweet. She looks like a little angel!

Andie said...

So pretty! What did JCP do the first time? I bet there's a good story there.

Katrina said...

Sweetie-pie. The last one is my favorite.

Blake and Lara said...

How sweet Becky! I wish I would have had some done for Bethany. I love the middle one, she is just a beautiful baby.

Mia said...

Your right, those are beautiful pictures! We can't wait to meet her soon!!!!

Sara LaClaire said...

she is beautiful. good job jcp! :D

Jenni said...

Beautiful! What a little angel! Reminds me I still need to do some for Isaac.

Jenni said...

I am so impressed.....you have been blogging very regularly. I need to do some catch up and start blogging again. You are inspiring me to do it.

sammysangel said...

shes toooo adorable an i luv her like shes my own daughter