
I got Tagged! This is the sixth folder in my sixth picture file. Wow I am so excited to be moving back to MPLS mostly because of these three right here. Kayla, Sandy, and Kim planned a surprise baby shower for me this summer and this is them packing up all the goodies (which there were ALOT of). I love being with all of them, I can't wait to have Sunday dinner at Sandy and Curt's and, after all the kids and husbands have been fed, pow-wow with these three at the kitchen table. That is going to rock. Love you guys!
3 comments:
Wow, it's been a while since I've visted your blog. How fun it was to see that family that Curtis baptized so many years ago. You know, you never know the impact that you have on someone's life. I was just mentioning to my husband that I feel like I grew up bunch of older brothers because we just all loved the missionaries. It was then so neat to go over and visit you guys when I was in Provo. I'm so glad to be connected to you and your family. Your kids are adorable and I'm glad that you had a great holiday. Oh and good for Curtis for helping out with primary. Phil always is the "priesthood representative" at the activities along with the Stake President (the Primary Pres. husband). I think they end up doing more yacking than helping, but oh well. What am I going to say "Phil, stop having meaningful chats with the stake president."
We are going to miss you here in Jersey though. Lucky for your friends in Minnesota, they get you back. Well you never know, you might be back in a year or so, NJ that is. Oh I remember those dinners when Mick would travel. Graig was a real stinker when he was 9 months old. He would climb out of his high chair and be done with meals. We finally had to tie him in until meals were done. Well at least for 10 minutes so he would eat something!!
:( How I wish I could be part of it!
Post a Comment