Monday, December 29, 2008

Why my honey rocks

Saturday: He totally helped out with the Primary Meet your Teacher breakfast that we had, took care of JK the whole time so I could focus on the food, and also took pictures of all the primary classes for me. We were at the church from 9 am to 1 pm and nary a word of complaint. He is so supportive of me in my calling.

Sunday: Somebody wanted to see our house while we were at church, but didn't call until we were already there. Curtis went home with the baby, and cleaned the whole house for the showing, he even turned the music on!! He came back to church hot and sweaty just in time to take us home. We had tithing settlement later, and then we came home and he made dinner while I fed the baby. Then he did the dishes, and gave JK a bath and put her to bed.

Monday: Took all three boys with him to work to clean out his office. Ambitious or crazy? you decide. But I 'get' to clean out our most clutteriest closet while he's gone, which was part of the bargain:)

Oh, he also must have noticed that most of my socks have holes in them, because for Christmas he singlehandedly replenished my sock supply.

Pretty much rocks my world.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh, he takes such good care of you! But is always did. What is you calling in primary? - we have our breakfast this coming Saturday. :)

Katrina said...

You've been blogging up a storm! Yes, what a good honey you have! :) Sounds like you guys had a good Christmas!

Andie said...

I love reading stories about awesome husbands. I've noticed a trend across society in recent years of women praising their husbands rather than bashing them and I like it!

Hope everything is going well with the moving process. The last time we did that it was only across town and only with two kids. I can't imagine across the country with four kids. Lots of luck!

Lori said...

ok, so when and where are you moving? I have followed your blog and must have missed it! You can e-mail me if you would rather at lorithomas@comcast.net. You mentioned elm creek beach, does that mean you are coming back???