I really really really love it here. Even though it's cold and you have to pump your own gas. I love Cub foods with a passion, the selection of hot chocolate is completely out of this world. I love having a sisters-in-law, grandparents, and friends who don't mind a completely loud, busy family of 6 crashing at their houses. I also don't mind friendly waitresses who actually smile and can communicate nicely, it's amazing how one can take that for granted.
Tonight:
Ate at Famous Daves!
Swam in the pool
kids asleep
getting ready to look at homes tomorrow
Oh, and I have a STORY for you about JK blowing out on the airplane, and realizing I had not packed ONE diaper. no jokin.
We have looked at lots of houses and are hoping to narrow it down.
G'night.
7 comments:
Very exciting! Welcome HOME:) Keep looking this way...
Becky---give me call. We will be gone till late tonight and Friday night. Kids have a school thing on Thursday night but we'll be home by 8:15.
Address is 157 Yoho Dr. in Anoka. House # is 763 427 2756, cell is 612 695 3669.
Good luck with the house hunting! I bet it's tough sorting through everything since there is so much on the market.
PS You picked a good week to come---we are having a heat wave! ;-)
Oh, Dallin had a total blow out on a flight when he was like 12 months old, and I - like an idiot, didn't have a change of clothing! (and this happened in the beginning of the 3 hour flight!) So I haul this kid off the airplane in a jacket and a diaper in the middle of a MN winter, and had to dress him in the baggage claim! Your not alone Becky, I'm sure we all have a good blow out story:)
Good luck with the search! And it's a good thing you didn't come last week....out of control cold!
Oh I'm so sad that you love it there so much. Arrived in Jersey last night from from California where it was in the 70's all week. I have to say, I missed not being here for the snowstorm. It's good to be back with the snow and sunshine today and it is breathtaking. California.....well it is home, but I died when I had to get out and pump my own gas. I love that Jersey girls don't pump gas!!!!
can't wait to get the new address. i'm addressing baby announcements today (just getting a head start)
MN is no closer to where I am living than NJ is, so our computer friendship will have to continue for now. Whenever, I need a really good laugh lately I read and reread your post about dinner and metal weiney suit. Hilarious
I love your diaper story! That has so happened to me! (More times than I would like to admit)I think just today not only did I forget to write my talk, but I forgot wipes as well. Had to use the paper towels. I think Austin has rugburn!
Post a Comment