Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moving Day

4 movers converged on our house at 8:20 a.m. Names are: Kevin, Ryan, Tommy, and 'E'. 'E' refers to himself as 'self'. Walked through, then brought in the boxes and paper. Started packing. At that point, if it wasn't in a suitcase, forget it, it's gone. They had the boys rooms, basement, and guest room completely packed by 11:30. Ethan was at school, Eli and Jonah were at the Townsends (thanks Erica!!) . I packed our bathroom, and then started on the pantry. At around 12 noon Curtis asked everyone what they wanted on their pizza. Yes, Curtis bought lunch!! 'E' exclaimed that 'self' didn't want pork. Kevin didn't want fish. I dug out the paper plates that I had just packed. We ate in our half packed up kitchen, random crap EVERY WHERE. I cut up some apples, NOBODY ATE THE APPLES.
It's been a long day.
Curtis still has a lingering cough.
We had a delicious dinner tonight with Megan and Carlos. Angelo fell like 20 times while we were there. He is like Jonah's New Jersey twin. Curtis almost bought a snow blower (another story). Carlos gave me a fist bump, Megan gave me a hug. Almost cried. Megan also gave me a gift bag that had written on it: stay here in nj.
ah man...
Janelle called and said that she wanted to come and clean my bathroms at 6 am. Wow!! HA HA!!
I am going to bed before this gets out of hand:)

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

Boy you should have taken her up on that one. It would have been for the record books.
Sounds like they are fast and hopefully efficient. See you at noon.

sammysangel said...

thats a REALLY good joke! but im NEVER up before 10, unless its for work or something important like meeting johnny and orli