Sunday, February 15, 2009
Jersey girls
There is ONE TRUE Jersey girl in this picture and y'all know it's not me! The Sparta Ward Primary Presidency converged to do some painting at Megan's house this week. This house needs a blog of its own, the house and it's owners have been through alot this past month. Megan and Carlos came home from church one day and opened the door to a small flood! Shoes floating, dogs barking, water everywhere. They have been waiting all month to get back in and hopefully this week they will. Megan was freaking out about the color, but it looks great! If I could I would pack both Joni and Megan and their families in my suitcase and bring them with me wherever I go.
Joni, Becky, and Megan at work! Can you see Mik's shoes on the ladder? I guess Mik and Carlos did a little bit too...
Here's the real Jersey girl! When you go to the Melting Pot on your birthday you get...NOT free fondue but... a really cool CARD signed by your SERVER. The fondue was really good though. We went to Kohl's afterward looking for skinny jeans. Carlos LOVED it. He just loves shopping in general. The Frugone's make Jersey an awesome place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're going to miss you. Are you sure you want to move?
i dont want you to move. and FYI im not workin at burger king anymore
Post a Comment