Once in awhile, when Curtis and I and the kids have the rare opportunity to dine together (he's been gone alot lately) and the kids are jabbering and fighting and laughing, we will look across the table and read each others minds (because it's usually pointless to try and talk over the din).
Curtis thinks: Do we really have 4 kids?
I respond: uhh, yeah
Curtis thinks: Really?
Me: pretty much can't believe it either
You may think it's impressive that we are telepathic like that but it's just pure survival.

Janie Cakers has this little lip-sucking habit that I think is adorable
Eli can contort his body awesomely

Ethan always wants pictures taken with JK. And he totally calls her JK. Cracks me up.

There was a little children's fair at the high school a few weeks ago. The boys were all in line together and Ethan put his arms around Eli and Jo. I hope they will always be good buddies.
5 comments:
You're having a few more, right? ;)
toooooooooooooooooooooooo cute i luvers my lil janie and my lil joey ill miss you guys
I know EXACTLY how you feel! Isn't it great though! I can't wait till there are 8 or 10 wonderful little LaClaire kids sitting around the family dinner table! :)
You all look happy and healthy! :)
joel and i have the same convo all the time and half the time it's just being in shock that we have twins. ps joel totally wants another set next time. is that crazy? and you are having more, right?
Post a Comment