Got lucky with warm weather (warm is above like 10 deg). Found a house. Saw awesome cousins. Flashed strangers on the plane. Got fed by Kim, Sandy, and Dionne.
Didn't: See everyone we wanted to. But: We got an offer on our house yesterday, and the buyer accepted a counter offer today, so we are probably in Mn for good last week of Feb, first week of March.I am sad to leave Megan and Joni and Janelle and Julie and other great Jersey people.

JK and Lola

Sofi LOVED JK. It was so cute

Hog and JK. Actually all three couldn't get enough of her, there were a few fist fights

Sleepers at the hotel

Livin the life of luxury... or causing a real problem with dry skin cuz he emptied all the hotel shampoos in there and unwrapped like 6 bars of soap.

Jonah, Grump, and Lola

most important room in the house

Me and JK- I didn't know that Curtis was taking pics and thought it was somebody else when I was downloading pics. But I do love my chestnut locks, and also my hooter hider which is draped around my neck

Mall of America Legoland... Eli was in Eli heaven.
8 comments:
Wow, Becky, that kitchen is beautiful! I bet the rest of the house is, too.
Good time of year to be heading back to MN. You'll be just three months or so away from spring! ;-)
Congrats on the offer. Must have happened after church. END OF FEB??!! What happened to March? We are going to miss you. I am so sad.
What a blessing you were able to get an offer on your house, not an easy thing considering the market. I know you guys are so excited and happy to be moving closer to family. Exciting times! :) Now, hopefully you will be staying put for awhile, right? :)
ill miss you an my kids too much
Bummed we missed you, but so very excited for you final return! Sean is thrilled to know Ethan will be just down the street again.
That is great news about selling your house. Things are falling into place. That kitchen is beautiful. Definitely the most important room in the house. Now onto the fun of packing. :) Good Luck!
i love the way you blog. it's so entertaining. i wish we were closer to more family (aka laclaire) b/c most of my family is here. but we miss you guys. :D
Okay, the hooter hider is tooooo much! It made me laugh so hard! I'm so excited that you guy are coming back, we can't wait!!! Jill is so thrilled your moving across the street! I parked in your new drive way on Friday night for the big "surprise" party, beautiful house, and can't wait for a tour:)
Post a Comment