What do these three things have in common? They are: (in order from L to R) a dry erase marker, a lighter, and a giant hairball.
Me:(pulling back the gasket thing) SICK. This is DISGUSTING. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.
Eli:(helping me clean, with gloves and all, shoulda got a pic) What is it? POOP?? (of course, what else would Eli think of? But it was reminiscent of poop for sure)
I have to say, this was disgusting, but kind of satisfying in a weird way. It's too bad that Mindy C. didn't do this before, because then my lovely washer wouldn't have rust stains. Also wish she would have refrained from putting vertical blinds on every single window in this house.
Too bad Mindy, too bad.
5 comments:
Yuck!!!! Hair balls.......????????
What did you do with your appliances here in Jersey? I know you moved them. Are there upstairs and downstairs laundry at this house? Kari and I went to the cute little quilt store in Clinton yesterday. It was cute and little. We didn't buy one thing!!!!
yuck how in the world did those get in there? where are the pictures of janie
OH my gosh! That is nasty!!!Not really the surprise you want to find. I hate cleaning my own hair out of the tub so someones elses just gives me the heebie geebies!
I would like to know how that much hair gets in the dryer??? I can see the shower drain... but the dryer?
You are lucky that black permanent marker didn't ruin any of your clothes!
You are funny. This is why you picked the perfect profession for yourself - a dental hygenist. That's gotta be a disgusting job, but "satisfying in a weird way!"
P.S. I hate vertical blinds too!
Post a Comment