Monday, March 9, 2009

One week after the move...

Most things are put away. We had a fabulous driver who unpacked the entire kitchen Tuesday. Kevin was my hero that day. We are waiting on the boys room because we need to do a little bit of remodeling. A wall is coming down so we can have a big boys room, Ethan is lonely by himself. I have not taken very many pictures of the mess we have been in! I have been too busy trying to remedy it. But rest assured it was a disaster. Curtis went into work all week, and he would come home from working all day and unpack and clean until 11 or 12 every night. He eats issues like that for breakfast.

Ethan went to catch the bus Wednesday and bam- huge semi in our driveway




Kevin let the kids go inside the cab it was pretty cool in there



Joni came over and cleaned all the corners, she also brought cute gloves. Thanks Joni:)

Living room all packed up


Packed semi. There is something crazy about this.


JK ready to go


Goodbye #12 Schindler Dr.! Many pleasant memories in this place. We put alot of ourselves into this house. Ethan learned to ride a bike in the driveway. The sandbox was glorious, and the trees were so beautiful in the fall. We will miss you #12, but not the taxes placed upon you!!

6 comments:

The Ward Family said...

Wow new background and all. Loved the pictures and looking forward to all the ones at the new home. How is Janie doing? I felt so bad for her and you on thursday when you called. We were having presidency meeting when you called last night. Missing you. I'm sure megan filled you in.

Katrina said...

Brings back memories! We had a big semi when we moved, except we loaded it ourselves...two vehicles and all. It was quite the experience. Every single item we owned was in that truck, and I thought I sure hope it makes it to Seattle in one piece! Like your new blog (except I can't read the writing...I'm sure you know that and will get around to fixing it). Looking forward to pics of your new place, and we need your new address, etc.

Katrina said...

O.K., nevermind about the background. Must not have loaded completely the first time around. It's fine now! :)

Collins Family said...

Glad you are HERE! We just got back from vacation late last night, but we'll hopefully come down soon. Otherwise, email me your new phone number. Sean's already asking when he can play with the boys:)

sammysangel said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i miss you guys soo much and my lil janie

Amy Hunter said...

Love your new background! You are so cute. I hope you are enjoying your new home/city/adventures in housecleaning! We've moved a total of 1/2 mile since we got married, so I am proud of your accomplishment! Janie K is getting so big! My little Asher just turned 6 months today. Time flies!