Friday, March 20, 2009
Two dudes at 5518 105th Ave
We have been outside quite a bit this week. It has been so fun for the boys to play with all the kids around here. We are still slowly getting settled, there is so much to do on top of all the regular laundry, meals, etc. Today I put some chicken in the oven to bake- I wanted to make enchiladas- at 11 am or so. I thought I was on top of my game..... well I had to go sign some forms in Golden valley and didn't get home until 3:30 p.m. The chicken was a teeny bit over done. So I packed up the kids and we went to El Toro for dinner. We can get there in the time it takes for Ethan to count to 60 twice.

The second story window above the front door is a bathroom. Odd place for a bathroom if you ask me. So at night the neighbors may get a peek of little nakie bodies if clothes start flying off before I shut the blinds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CRAZY but yea my parents bathroom window is in eye view of the neighbors house too
Post a Comment