No one is sure how this actually went down. Our theory is that Eli set JK's sweet potatoes on her try and then ran off to play with Hogan. We think that she grabbed that little plastic container herself and smeared it all over her body. But we will never know for sure!! But one thing that is sure is that those onesies will never be the same again. And when I took her upstairs to give her a bath after I scraped as much as I could off of her and into her mouth, she also had also blown out her diaper! She was spewing stuff out of every orifice. Janie Kate is 6 months of pure delight! We all adore you little capootee annex sishee dots!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Janie K and Sweet Potatoes at 6 months
JK is 6 months old today. I am in love love love with this girl. Love to cuddle her and kiss the space between her left eye and ear over and over. It is very convenient when she is all wrapped up and I'm rocking her to sleep. She can scoot on her back, so if I put her down somewhere, she is no longer there when I go back. I put her on Ethan's mattress last night (yes he sleeps on a mattress on the floor poor kid, don't tell his new teacher at Oxbow) and she squirmed the top half of her body off! Eli sounded the alarm, and I rescued her from her head stand.

No one is sure how this actually went down. Our theory is that Eli set JK's sweet potatoes on her try and then ran off to play with Hogan. We think that she grabbed that little plastic container herself and smeared it all over her body. But we will never know for sure!! But one thing that is sure is that those onesies will never be the same again. And when I took her upstairs to give her a bath after I scraped as much as I could off of her and into her mouth, she also had also blown out her diaper! She was spewing stuff out of every orifice. Janie Kate is 6 months of pure delight! We all adore you little capootee annex sishee dots!
No one is sure how this actually went down. Our theory is that Eli set JK's sweet potatoes on her try and then ran off to play with Hogan. We think that she grabbed that little plastic container herself and smeared it all over her body. But we will never know for sure!! But one thing that is sure is that those onesies will never be the same again. And when I took her upstairs to give her a bath after I scraped as much as I could off of her and into her mouth, she also had also blown out her diaper! She was spewing stuff out of every orifice. Janie Kate is 6 months of pure delight! We all adore you little capootee annex sishee dots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a sweetie pie she is!! Little girls are the most loving tender little things! Bethany is always giving hugs and kisses and blowing kisses galore. I'm sure after so much boy in your house it's nice to have a sweet little girly girl. She is just precious and I love the mess, makes the best pictures! Hope things are going good. Your new house is just beautiful!
What fun the LaClaires are having at thier new home. We miss you all here though. Love the pics of the house. Post more.
Kohls is going good. I have four 8pm-1am shifts next week. We are heading to Williamsburg this weekend. One of the places on my bucket list before we move.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i misses her sooo MUCH
I can't wait to see that sweet little girl!! i hope you've been practicing my name with her... NO-EY just to remind you :)
Don't you love what a mess Sweet Potaotes make?!!! Sometimes it even dyes the high chair tray orange! Those pics of her are so dang cute. She's getting big. Love your new house. The brick is gorgeous!
mrz becky! you have 2 new posts on my blog to yet comment on
Happy belated Birthday Curtis!!! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment