Janie Kate had her first experience with real food last week. I think it was Thursday night. Sandy came over and brought some kefir, (it's like homemade yogurt). Mixed up with some rice cereal, JK was into it.

Leaning in for a bite. IKEA no longer carries this glass. sad.

thinking about it

Oh yeah, she likes!

All smiles. And loves her auntie!
6 comments:
Is that pictures on the wall I see? You are sooooo organized.
toooooooooooooo adorable she is
1. i miss having people move me. it is a luxury i hope to enjoy again one day.
2. i'm with you on the washer/dryer cleaning. i keep a swiffer on the dryer to catch all the extra lint.
3. we love kefir and have been way into it since sandy was here.
4. jk is the cutest!
5. i LOVE your new background. gonna go get me one.
What the heck is up with that glass? Can anyone say HUGE. Is it really that big, or is it the angle? I love it.
And, I just wanna pinch them adorable cheeks. So glad your back!
She is so cute! I make Kiefer I got a start form a whole food lady out here, it's great!
Becky- My name is Jesse. Our husbands work together. I've met Curtis a couple of times over the last few years, and we recently had him over for dinner while he was in IL. He sent us an invite to your blog. Anyway- we think great things about your family. Your kids are completely cute. I feel like I can empathize a little with your life. New babies + moving... It has been my world since we left school! Wishing you the best as you get settled in.
Post a Comment