Wednesday, March 25, 2009

7 hours of bliss

I got to sleep for 7 hours straight last night. It was awesome. I hope that it happens again soon, cuz it's been awhile.

7 comments:

Blake and Lara said...

I am officially jealous! Last night Bethany woke up to give me a nice gift...puke

Andie said...

Ah, that first night of uninterrupted sleep! Isn't it the best? Like a drug that you just want to have again and again? Congratulations to you!

The Ward Family said...

Sleep...ahhhhh there is nothing better than a good stretch of it. You must have Janie in a crib and her own bedroom.

sammysangel said...

yea id luv it when i can get some sleep

katie said...

You deserve it!!!!

Sara LaClaire said...

oh yes. scarlett has been sleeping from 11p to 5:45a and it is awesome only having to wake up and feed isaac. (i never thought i would be happy to only wake up with one baby!)

Andie said...

Hi Becky---our blog is private now and I don't think I have your email address. If you send it to me at monkeyhouse@andersonzoo.com I'll send you an invite.