I have been thinking about this question since last Sunday when Joni gave her Christmas talk in sacrament meeting. Without going too deep into my thought processes (which would be pretty scary for everyone including me) I think I gave some pretty awesome gifts this year. And I feel a little bit un- humble for that thought. But since everything that I have is a blessing from the Lord, I guess HE gave some pretty awesome gifts and let me take credit for it:) It was so exciting to watch the kids open up their gifts on Christmas morning, despite my worrying that Eli was going to count compare and somehow come to the conclusion that he got GYPPED BY SANTA. But he was a happy camper with the many lego sets he got to play with after Curtis spent hundreds of hours yesterday putting them together!
So... to sum it up we had a very nice Christmas and feel so grateful for the gifts we were blessed to give and receive this year. (One member of our family set the world record for # of pairs of socks given to a wife on a single Christmas Day but I'm not naming names here...)
I will post pictures later.
Merry Second day after Christmas Everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment