Thursday, December 4, 2008
I'm pretty sure that Jonah's diet yesterday consisted of 1) 1/2 a bag of gummy bears 2) french fries from Burger King and 3) one tortilla. I don't get how that kid can run and jump and sing all day when he eats crap like that! Does that make me a bad mom? The fact that he didn't eat ANYTHING with ANY nutritional value at ALL that day?That is a rhetorical question! Oh, forgot to mention the he also wore his shirt inside out and his shoes on the wrong feet. All day. Nope, I didn't even attempt to correct the situation. I am just grateful that he can clothe himself without coercion unlike other offspring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am laughing so hard - Carson often wears something inside out and almost always has boots on the wrong feet. Not to mention I can only get him to wear socks to church and then they are off the minute we get in the door. Love the diet. Some days are like that! :)
LOVE the new picture and you don't look like you just had a baby. amazing!
ps. i once read in a baby magazine a quiz on all these things moms do sometimes. one of them was give your baby a wet wipes bath instead of actually bathing them. of course as a brand new mom that thought had never occurred to me but i think there were will be days when all my little ones will get is a warm wet wipes bath.
What a cute blog!!! Oh can I relate to this post!!! If I could only get it together enough to have my kids look decent once a week for church, that would be so awesome, but even the Sabbath sometimes brings inside out and wrong feeted shoes ......
I hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas and it is so good to be back in touch with you!!
Take care - Janell (as in law school drop out Janell!!) =)
Love the new header! I'm wondering if you swallowed a tape worm or something to look so great so soon after having a baby! ;-)
I am considering buying stock in Peppridge Farm since Tyler lives on a Goldfish diet. :) With all the calories they can burn in one day, it's a wonder they don't pass out or something! I think it must be some "natural" instinct for them to burn off all that baby chub and turn into lean little boys.
Your son and my son are on the exact same diet. The only difference is you forgot to give him his twizzlers before bed.
That's great! I'm the same way with Anna- if she gets her shoes on by herself I don't really care which feet they're on. BTW I love your new family picture. What a cute idea!
Post a Comment