JK in her rumba tights! (the ones with ruffles on the back)
With Ethan, before churchCurtis gave Janie Kate a beautiful blessing. I was trying to write it down, and keep the boys quiet. Eli was very attentive and watched and listened during the blessing. He has a special connection with this little lady. A new convert, Sister Adrian, came up after Sacrament Meeting in tears and told me what a special blessing it was and how Janie Kate is so lucky. I had been able to keep in the tears until then!!! We are all in love with our little Janie Kate!



1 comment:
She is one lucky lady to have three great big brothers to look after her. She is so cute too.
You make me feel so much better about myself! I'm glad I'm not the only one that yells on Sunday morning! :) (I hate 9 a.m. church). This Sunday I'm accompanying for a musical number and have to be there at 8 a.m. so it's going to be Keith's turn to get everybody out the door. I'm hoping it will be a "Mommy Appreciation Day" for him. :)
Post a Comment