Yesterday:
Eli's birthday party. 13 boys 6 and under with LEGOS. Giant Mace Windu cake. Showed our house (it's not officially on the market yet but we have a great realtor). Ward Christmas Party.
Today:
One hour late for church. Curtis has: meetings before church, meetings after church, and meetings tonight. I have: 120 Christmas cards to print, fold, address, and stamp.
We BOTH have sore necks from putting together LEGO's from the aforementioned party!
I have: Good excuses for not blogging, yeah?
5 comments:
Sounds like our lives... We have Zach's, mine, & Jim's birthday's all within 10 days of Christmas... Then we have all the hustle & bustle of the season... And all the Christmas programs... Above & beyond our every day lives... I promised myself that I would be completely done with all my shopping & wrapping BY this Wednesday so that I could take a full week of enjoying the true meaning of this holiday season! (so I better get going...)
Well, we were only a HALF hour late for church yesterday! :) I'm bagging the christmas cards this year. I'm really trying to simplify my life and not create uneccessary stress (and expense). I figure if people want to know what we're up to, they can look at our blog! :) I hope your house sells soon. What's the latest on the move?
Who would have known. You always look so relaxed and put together. You forgot to mention it was your turn to clean the building also!!
Yikes. Sounds familiar! Will it ever slow down? When it does, we'll miss it though. Geesh.
by the way, do you care if I immitate you and put that fun fisher song on my blog? I love it. THanks for introducing it to me.
Post a Comment