I can't believe that Eli is 5 years old! It means that he's that much closer than going to kindergarten, woo hoo!
Eli had a friend party this year which he was very excited for. Excited in the form of banning certain people from his party even months before the party. I'm pretty sure that everyone invited was banned at some point, including myself (multiple times). In the end Eli allowed everyone the great privilege of associating with him, racing lego cars, and eating mace windu cake, and the even greater honor of giving him presents...
Racing cars. We made the track from 10 ft. pieces of gutter from Lowe's. Professionally secured with red packing tape.
5 comments:
HAHA! I love it! It looks like the party was a great success at least! I bet you get some mom points on that fact huh. Great cake too, you are just amazing! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! We love you guys!
Oh my gosh, that cake is so stinkin' cute! I love the list of what Eli likes, tolerates, and dislikes. I'm sure he'll think that's hilarious someday!
Awesome job on the cake! What a fun party.
Hey, first grade is even better than kindergarten (unless you have all day kindergarten).
Yes, we're all ready for Christmas, except I still have to get a few things for Keith, and I have some wrapping to do still. I can imagine three boys in a row is tricky. Tyler isn't old enough to really know if he's getting the same amount of things as the others. Anne Elyse is all into girly things of course, and then Austin is so hard to buy for anyway. He wanted a dirt bike. Well, they're like $600, so that wasn't going to happen. He finally admitted he wanted some bakugans. I found them at Costco. Heard of them? I didn't even know what the heck Ben 10 was until I read it on your blog, then I've seen the cartoon since. Your little guys are definitely all BOY!
Have a Merry Christmas! I'll be looking forward to getting your Christmas card (I don't think our mailman has been here all week because of the snow).
Your a queen cake maker! For my birthday will you make me Harry Potter?
Very fun! Love the idea with the race tracks. And the cake... how did you make that? That's great!
Post a Comment