Monday, July 6, 2015

June 29- July 5, Independence Day!

A quick highlight from Sacrament meeting today…

Sadie yelled "I can't draw a dinosaur" 3 or 4 times and tried to throw down her clipboard during the Sacrament. I sent her over to Curtis who drew an acceptable brontosaurus.
Soon after that Jonah tried to throw a punch at Eli, who was drawing an ugly picture of Jonah. I sat between them. Then Ethan and Eli start laughing really hard at Eli's picture of Jonah. At the same time I was trying to play tic tac toe with Janie who blocked my pencil every time I tried to make a good move.  I finally had to sit between Ethan and Eli. Then Janie got mad because I had moved seats while she was out getting a drink, and she wanted to finish beating me at tic tac toe. Ended up playing the dot game with Janie who beat me 40 to 12. Leaned over to Ethan to ask what he was drawing and he told me only as a 13 year old can that it was none of my business.

Real. Life. At. Church.

These cute pictures are from June 28 but I didn't blog last week but I wanted to put them anyway!



 Sadie and one of her best buddies ever.

A cute note Janie wrote to Michael Faraoni at church.


 Got to go to Feed My Starving Children with these cute deacons and Sarah Johnson. We got a whole new appreciation of what Curtis and David Arnett did at Scout Camp!  
Eli, Brinton Johnson, Quenton Barger, Kenyon Chipman, Braxton Luke, Gunnar Luke, Ethan.





 The Kennett family was in town from Kazakstan. It was awesome for Jonah and Dakota to catch up!

Drove up the the Faraoni's cabin in Prescott Wednesday. It was pretty a fun weekend!!












Janie won 500 tickets on the Price is Right game at Peter Piper pizza!



 Tacey, Janie, Sadie

 Curtis and his cutie girls!



 Parade in old town Prescott- Whiskey Row






 Rode in the back of Mel's truck- haven't done that for a long time!
 Down at Tacey's hut

 The tweens playing video games.

 Met lots of the Faraoni's cousins and family- lots of kids running around up there! 

 What a great time of year. I am so grateful that we could celebrate our country and blessings with good friends this year. I love America, I am so grateful for the safety and peace and opportunities we have because of the sacrifices of many. We are truly blessed!



No comments: