Another week of swim team violin and piano lessons, Eli did yo-yo camp at the Arnett's, and Rosie flew in Friday night so spend a week with us! And Eli took some awesome selfless!! Haha!
Are those buns not so delicious?
Jonah and Noah at the dive qualifier.
Jonah came in at #6 which we were so excited about! He gets to go to the city meet next week!
I think this was Tuesday night at Cold Stone, watching something funny on FB.
A water main under the street left all of Jasmine under water Thursday. Jonah was stranded on the golf cart over on Jacaranda and tried to come home, but got water splashed underneath. Jo tried to wipe it up and one of the batteries got damaged. That kid and the golf cart!
The kids got their back to school packets and teachers assigned for the new school year! school starts Aug 12.
I got my hair cut and coloured. I do own the whole twilight series. Don't judge.
We went out for dinner at Golden Corral Thursday night. We haven't eaten at a buffet since Minnesota, so the kids were super excited. They saw all the food and Jonah goes: I'm going to remember this day my whole life. HAHA!! After a bunch of trips to the buffet, and 12 cotton candies nobody was feeling very good!












No comments:
Post a Comment