Yay for Rosie visiting! We had alot of fun while she was here! We went to the Mesa temple visitors centre Monday night and watched 'Only a Stonecutter,' A story about a man who cam to Salt Lake from England pulling hand carts, and then spent 20 plus years walking from Alpine Ut to the Salt Lake Temple every week. An amazing story.
On Tuesday we went to Feed My Starving Children and packed food for a couple of hours. Our table did 19 boxes but the missionary table next to ours did something like 38 boxes!
Tuesday night was Jonah's city dive meet. We missed his first dive but caught his last 2. He did GREAT and took 4th place, moving up from 6th at the Qualifier last week. So glad Paul and Jane could be there! We came home and had a dance/pool party!
These cute kids played 007 one night until late.
Rosie and Ethan and Eli went to Sunsplash one day and I got to take these 3 to Costco for lunch and then we went to Winco to do some much needed grocery shopping. They were so cute waiting for me at the front of the store.
We had the sister missionaries over for dinner Thursday. Sister Brinkerhoff from Tennessee and Sister Boudoun from The Phillipines.
We had some friends over Friday after I took Rosie and the 3 boys to the airport! They flew up to Idaho Falls to spend a week with Grandma and Grandpa Tanner.
And then some more neighbourhood kids showed up on bikes!
Saturday we set up a covering/ carport thing for the boat. Curtis worked on it all day in the heat. I don't know how he did it. I was so tired from doing cross fit that morning that I didn't help very much I'm afraid. Then we took a swim and headed out to Matta's with the girls.
Sunday a huge tower was built in nursery.
Oh, and these pictures of Rosie, Janie and Sadie turned out really cute!











No comments:
Post a Comment