Katrina Fuller and I met in September 1995 at Ricks College on Rexburg, Idaho. We were roommates and good friends for two years there. We both got married soon after that and hadn't seen each other in person since the summer of 2000. It was alot of fun to see Katrina and her kids in person, (i've seen pictures through the years) and introduce them to my kids. They hit it off right away, and had a great time swimming in our hotel pool. So glad we could reconnect after all these years, and who knows where these little while friends may meet in the future... Maybe roommates at BYU-I??





1 comment:
I love this! I just saw your e-mail while I was cleaning out my inbox - so much junk mail the important stuff gets lost in it - ugh!! I wanted to do a blog post about this too. So fun! I love that we get our own post on your blog! :)
Post a Comment