Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Vagabonds

We have slept in 8 different beds in the past 3 weeks. London to Mineapolis/St. Paul, Brooklyn Park to Hackensack and back. Brooklyn Park to North Dakota, Montana, and then to Island Park. Island Park to West Yellowstone a few times. Then from Island Park to Pocatello for a few days, and then Pocatello to Salt Lake. We are resting out heads in Orem for a few nights until we catch a flight to Heathrow, through Atlanta, on Friday. It has been a very busy, crazy three and a half weeks. We have loved having fun with family in Minnesota and Idaho. I think we are getting ready to get home and get back to a schedule, because everyone Curtis and I are getting cranky. We have had alot of family together time, especially in the car. Wish I could say I was excited to go back to London, but I am feeling sad about leaving the U.S. But, have a new, stronger resolve to take advantage of every opportunity to explore England. Driving anxiety be damned. I downloaded a Blogger app, so may be blogging from my phone, but if not, back to my friend imac on Saturday! Wish us luck getting through Olympic Cycling traffic.

No comments: