Thursday, March 17, 2011

Art Expo at Oxbow Creek



Eli's project: a lego battle!



Ethan's project: Hieroglyphs information
This year the Expo snuck up on me, it was the first week in March, and I hadn't turned my calendar page over to see what was going on until Sunday night... and the Expo was on Thursday! Which meant that the kids had to turn their projects in on TUESDAY... which meant we now had one day to get them ready! Eli's was already done, we just had to arrange the ships and label them. But Ethan and I hadn't started yet. So when Ethan said that he had a sore throat Monday, I jumped on it and had him stay home so he could get his poster together. That was quite a long day. I used every ounce of patience I had to get through that day and that project. But it turned out just right, Ethan did a great job arranging and pasting. It was fun to walk through the school and see all the projects, and chat with some families that we haven't seen for awhile.

No comments: