Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy 1st Easter JK

Wasn't feeling so hot last weekend so I just got a few pictures of little JK on her first Easter...
what a cutie petutie.




8 comments:

Nate & Tiffany Mortensen said...

Becky, she is so cute and getting so big. I saw your family a few weeks ago and they said you are loving your new home. Glad to see everything is going well.

Blake and Lara said...

Awww! Sweet little face. Saturday morning is great for us!! We are excited to see this sweet little girly and her mommy:)

Katrina said...

Love that dress. This pic really makes me hope we are having another girl!

Amy Hunter said...

Oh, she is gorgeous! I love her eyes. She looks like such a sweet baby. We both made good September babies, if I do say so myself.

Megan said...

She is getting so BIG! She is so cute!

sammysangel said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Janessa Taylor said...

Omigosh, what a CUTIE!!! She is so sweet! You guys have the cutest kids! Hope you are enjoying Minnesota, how fun to be near Curtis' family!

Amy Hunter said...

Becky, you are so cute. It's really fun that we have reconnected. I love technology. Anyway, you are welcome to share my blog with your neighbor. I'll ask my hubby about he space requirement for bees. I don't think it is much, our yard and our neighbor's yard aren't huge. Also, it might be interesting to note that they fly up 10 feet upon exiting the hive every time. At least that's what the experts say. I have some more bee pictures to post, and I'll do that asap, so she can see them!