I have the feeling today that I don't have the skills necessary to excel at my current job.
Example#1: Walking into El Toro (didn't make dinner- first failure) I failed to explain why Bakugans can't be resurrected (don't know how Bakugan lore relates to doctrine of resurrection- second failure).
Example #2: I will have 8 kids 7 and under in my house tomorrow for preschool (I must be insane to have agreed to this- first failure) and I need to find a sugar cookie recipe (don't have one yet- second failure) and I am blogging instead of finding one (third failure)!!!
Does anyone have a Bakugan manual and/or Gospel Principles manual I can borrow???
Or perhaps an really good sugar cookie recipe???
(Actually I know Katrina does, so I am going directly to her blog where I saw it.... I promise.)
Can you imagine what would be taught at mom CE? Wow. That would be intense.
9 comments:
I think Lanna has a REALLY good cookie recipe. You should ask her about it!!!!! :)
i would go CRAZY having that many lil kids
You make me smile! I say those lucky little kids to get to spend some time with you!
Bummed I got this late... I am almost positive Sean has a manual for the bakugans. Those have been his favorite thing lately! Then, I have two really good sugar cookie recipes (one with frosting, one with the pressed sugar). Sounds like you had it all under control anyway!
The best sugar cookie recipe I have is Betty Crockers cookie packets at Wal Mart for 2.50. They are awesome, fast, and little mess. Just dump the packet in the bowl add butter and water and there you go. I've learned in my old age it is sooooo worth it.
Becky,
I've missed a lot of blogging the past couple of days! I absolutely LOVED the April Fools joke on Curtis! His response was relatively calm.hmmmmm Awesome!! Conference was wonderful as always! We just spent a few days in Idaho visiting the fam. Curtis Tanner brought his little girlfriend Jordan over a few times. Cute girl! Your parents seem to LOVE her! Did you hear they told your parents they were engaged for an april fools joke.haha I told your mom that it was only a matter of time before it becomes reality. Oh and I just got done doing a preschool coop with about 7 kids. It was pretty overwhelming when it was my turn. Thank goodness it was only every 6 weeks!!haha Good Luck!
Becky whenever I need a good pick me up your blog is one I can always turn to. You crack me up
Did you use my recipe? :) Check out my blog for a little announcement. :)
Ha! If you start one of those classes.......can I come. I really need some brushing up.
Post a Comment