Thursday, April 2, 2009

Feet on the wood



Curtis mentioned that he had tickets a few weeks ago for a T-wolves game. I forgot about it until he reminded me Monday, the game was Tuesday!! So thankfully Sandy was able to come and watch the kids while we went. Literally these are the best seats I will probably ever sit it. Knowing that your toes could be squished at any moment by an NBA basketball player is something that people will pay alot of money for I guess. It was just plain awesome really. I wish I could remember whose feet are in the picture with ours; one of them is from S. Dakota and totally needed a haircut, the other is a Mavericks player.


Jason Kidd

The poop on the cookie was this: the T-wolves dancers. Cancel the dancers and the night would have been perfect.
Thanks for an awesome FREE date my love!

3 comments:

sammysangel said...

i havent been to a basketball game in a LONG time

Jilly said...

Funny!

Lanna Palmer said...

Oh my gosh, how fun!!! Were you guys on TV? I hear you on those dancers, I mean gag me with a spoon!