Amd smiles a litte bit too!
She - is - BEAUTIFUL. What a doll. I don't doubt that those boys are eating her up all the time. Little Janie Kate is adorable!!!!
What a hard life! :)
She sure is starting to look more & more like the boys!
She's getting so big! What a cutie pie. What is this I hear about you guys moving again?! I saw it on your FB update.
adorable. i just bought that gap dress with the fall leaves on it for scarlett. :D it was too cute to pass up.
Yay for your move back to Minnesota! We'll definitely have to get together. What a beautiful New Jersey souvenir you have in Janie Kate!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She - is - BEAUTIFUL. What a doll. I don't doubt that those boys are eating her up all the time. Little Janie Kate is adorable!!!!
What a hard life! :)
She sure is starting to look more & more like the boys!
She's getting so big! What a cutie pie. What is this I hear about you guys moving again?! I saw it on your FB update.
adorable. i just bought that gap dress with the fall leaves on it for scarlett. :D it was too cute to pass up.
Yay for your move back to Minnesota! We'll definitely have to get together.
What a beautiful New Jersey souvenir you have in Janie Kate!
Post a Comment