Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet

I do my best and only blogging at night, late at night. I need uninterrupted time and that only exists when my four babes... no FIVE babes are asleep. I am so not a morning person because of these late night addictions! Today I woke up to Curtis leaning over me saying "Ethan's bus is gonna be here in 20 minutes!" WHAAT? Jump out of bed, throw on some clothes, grab Janie Kate, race down and pack a snack, backpack, and run out to the bus stop. PHEW.

So... finally gonna post Halloween pictures!

We had a ward trunk or treat but I didn't take any pictures, :( But we had lots of fun:)

Went Trick-or-Treating with the Frugones on Halloween, they have a great neighborhood for it, and the boys had a fabulous time singing, no it was more YELLING:

TRICKORTREATSMELLMYFEETGIMMESOMETHINGOODTOEAT

IFYOUDON'TIDON'TCAREI'LLPULLDOWNYOURUNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!

ahh BOYS.

And combined we had SIX of them, and one little girl in a huge tutu!


a>

Geo: Spiderman, Christiano: The Hulk, Angelo: Batman, Ethan: Ninja, Jonah: Indiana Jones, Eli: Ninja


Janie Kate: A kitty cat ballerina or just a green tu tu :0

And I don't think they sang the above song to anyone's face. I'm almost positive...


But they do look pretty mischevious!


Eli tried on daddy's fro, and dad stretched the ninja mask!


Eli: "Can we take our weapends on REGULAR OLD HALLOWEEN??" (after not being able to take them to preschool or anywhere that he could use them on an innocent bystander)



Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Did Curtis have the Jersey accent to go with that costume?! :)

Amy Hunter said...

These pictures are hilarious! I love boys! I can just picture the scenario you painted! Thanks for making me smile.