I have been tagged a few times and have been a big party pooper every time but I'll try this one, it looked pretty short. Janessa: I know you tagged me for 8 things but I like this one better! Here goes.
I am: typing this blog... ha ha
I know: that the Lord has blessed me.
I want: a really cool playroom for the kiddos.
I have: an awesome husband
I dislike: whining kids
I miss: family in Minnesota and Idaho. And Roberts craft stores and Deseret Book.
I feel: like rearranging furniture.
I hear: Backyardagains and Janie Kate
I smell: banana bread
I crave:pumpkin pie
I cry: a few times a week because Eli can make me sooo crazy sometimes.
I search: using google :)
I wonder: if Eli is going to be a criminal later in life.
I regret: holding grudges when I was a teenager
I love: my little family soo much
I worry: about the environment
I remember:when Spencer W. Kimball was the prophet
I dance: to Real McCoy in the family room.
I don't: smoke but I have had dreams where I did and liked it alot. Don't worry I'm not gonna start:) I think it was because of a vitamin deficiency when I was pregnant.
I argue: rarely.
I write: in 5 journals pretty regularly.
I win: Guitar Hero. Only played a few times but I rock.
I lose: patience with Eli (Hmm I'm noticing a theme today)
I wish:I didn't loose patience with Eli. Working on it.
I listen: to Inside Out acapella. They have 3 cd's and I love all of them.
I can usually be found: in the kitchen or online.
I am scared: of where my kids may go on their missions.
I need: a clean house or I go nuts
I forget:pretty much everything these days
I tag: Lara, Andi, Sara, Katrina, Chrystal, Curtis:)
6 comments:
I love Inside Out too! I only have one CD--a primary one, are they all primary ones?
Good luck getting Curtis to do a tag, right?? :) hehe.. You write in 5 JOURNALS??? hey, the blog is my way of journaling--the only way. I was never very good at journal writing though. You are totally impressive!
it's been a while since i've been to your blog cause it's private and mine doesn't remind me when you update it. super cute pictures of jonah & janie kate. (ps. love that you use both names. miles is most often miles jacob to me.) and i hope miles is a little helper like ethan is for you (but truthfully landyn is the giver.)
Fun! You're making me feel like not such a bad mom that you also are driven crazy by a child and loose your patience. :) I've said to Keith (half jokingly) that Austin is going to be in jail by the time he's 15! Just Monday we were driving to swim lessons as I'm bawling and giving Austin the speech AGAIN about why it's important to make good choices and be RESPECTFUL of your mother! I think sometimes when you wig out a little it really gets their attention and makes them think!
By the way, I was laughing HARD about the smoking dream!
So fun to read about you and see your fun personality shine through, that I remember so well. I think you are awesome. I think I have Eli's long lost twin. I'm working on it too.
Post a Comment