

I just downloaded Jonah's pictures from when he turned 3 and remembered how cute they turned out! I started calling Jo kissy-face bear because he was giving out kisses like crazy in August and September. He would kiss me on the arm, nose, lips, hand, knee... anywhere he could get those lips on me he would! And of course I loved every kiss... even the ones during dinner when I would end up with half his dinner on my arm!



6 comments:
Very cute... I love the last one:)
Cute cute cute pictures of that boy! He is such a great smiler! Janie Kate is getting so big too! I hope her blessing is wonderful, we are sad we have to miss it!!
What a handsome little boy! All your kids are adorable. You and Curt did a great job!
Awww so cute!! I can't wait for those slobbery kisses!! I have 6.5 weeks left!! (ps. I tagged you on my blog :)
Haha!!! Hes getting so big! and so cute!
i LUV my lil joey
Post a Comment