The past few weeks have been full of:
Teeny diapers (lots of them)
Spit up on everything
One blow out (thanks to Auntie Kim)
Laundry with lots of small purple and pink clothes washed by Sandy (thanks Sandy!!)
New nicknames: Leetle Lay-tee, Janie Cakes, Janie Jo, Leetle Sisty, Kissy-face Bear (Jonah)
Skippy-John Jones- new favorite book
Flowers and gifts from friends, family, and co-workers (so fun to get stuff in the mail, especially when you haven't left the house for days at a time!)
Laughing at Janie's loud 'sounds' with Sandy and Kim - she's got the LaClaire genes for sure!!
Trying to keep 6 little boy hands and lego ships off of Janie's head, face, and eyes (Eli has a thing with prying poor Janie's eyes open so she can 'see' his latest ship.)
Holding and snuggling a sweet baby girl!

Business up front, party in the back:)

She's starting to tolerate bath time-it's best with daddy.

Almost outgrowing the newborn sleepers!
8 comments:
Oh, she is so cute! Just precious. I enjoy your boys quotes all the time. They are filled with wonderful things to say & you do a great job at documenting everything.
how fun! she's a little cutie. can't wait to meet her. :D
I'm so glad to hear you had reinforcements to get you through those first couple of weeks. That really does make all the difference in the world. When I had Mason and Ryan had to go back to work after a week off, my visiting teacher pretty much moved in and took over from 9-5 for that second week. I couldn't have done it without her.
Little Janie is just such a cutie pie!
She is so sweet!
Glad to hear that you are doing fine and had some help. She is a doll! Love the legos. I have a hard time with Bella keeping her Polly Pocket clothes off of Isaac and Carson's keeping his'Guys'off Isaac.
Oh Becky your little Janie is so precious!! She has the cutest chubby cheeks that you just want to kiss! I'm so sad we live soooo far away and can't come see you guys! Are you guys planning any trips in the near future this way?? Love you guys
Oh! Sooo sweet! My baby hates bathtime still! Your journaling made me smile. Its fun to go through this with you! Except my laundry is blue and green. hee hee. I can't remember if I told you or not, but I LOVE the name Janie Kate.
She is SOOOOOO cute!!! I'm so excited for you!! This is just like my brother, Nathan's family--3boys, and then they finally had a girl! Janie...that's so cute! I just had my family baby shower the other day--you'll have to check out my post--lots of fun stuff!!
My parents are in Peru right now--Machu Pichu, or however you spell it :) I'll make sure they check your blog when they return. Congrats!! I'm getting so excited for my little baby girl now!!
Post a Comment