Such a cutie! Here brothers look very proud! I bet she is getting lots of lovin'.
Soo fun! I LOVE the last picture in the carseat. Hilarious!! She looks like she will be well taken care of by her big brothers!
I always love how they look all bundled in for their first car ride home. So impossibly teeny and adorable! She's a cutie!
She is soooo cute! I love the bow in her hair and the binkie that is half the size of her face:) And the funny thing is, wait a few months and that binkie will seem tiny:) Don't you wish they would just stay small? We miss you guys.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such a cutie! Here brothers look very proud! I bet she is getting lots of lovin'.
Soo fun! I LOVE the last picture in the carseat. Hilarious!! She looks like she will be well taken care of by her big brothers!
I always love how they look all bundled in for their first car ride home. So impossibly teeny and adorable! She's a cutie!
She is soooo cute! I love the bow in her hair and the binkie that is half the size of her face:) And the funny thing is, wait a few months and that binkie will seem tiny:) Don't you wish they would just stay small? We miss you guys.
Post a Comment