Thursday, October 16, 2008

A few more of Janie Kate

I can't believe that Janie Kate has outgrown all of her newborn-size clothes. I had to clean out her dresser last week and move out all of the newborn size stuff and move in the 0-3 month stuff. She is also putting on weight in her face and thighs (two places girls just LOVE bulking up)!






Life is very full and so sweet with all these little people around. Most of the time I love being needed by so many people! But sometimes it's frustrating and those are the times when I go into my room and have a time out- 31 minutes because I'm 31. Just enough time to calm down, say a prayer, get the tears out if necessary, and watch FOX news for a few minutes. Life is exhausting, exhilarating, messy, and beautiful!

5 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

haha. you are funny. and janie is just beautiful in the one in pink with her arms up. i love it. i guess i might like having a girl.

Lanna Palmer said...

She so sooo cute that it almost makes me want another:) But I did say almost!

Andie said...

I looooove the 31 minute time out! It only makes sense that if the kids have to go to time out for however many minutes that they are old, then mom has to, too. Good for you!

Ditto what Lanna said....Janie is such a little doll!

Katrina said...

She is so precious. I would love to get my hands on her! You are a good example of giving yourself a "timeout" and saying a prayer. I should do that more often. Although, I must say, it can be even more frustraing when you are trying to pray and you've got somebody banging on the bedroom door, "Moooommmm!!" I laughed a little about the Fox news, but I totally know what you mean. Hearing adults on TV having adult conversation is almost as good as talking to one in person! Contact with the real world, right? :) Some days I think if I hear Moose A. Moose sing another "diddy" on Noggin I'm going to pull my hair out!

Amy Hunter said...

Becky, she really is beautiful!

I love what you wrote. I feel exactly the same way, and I'm going to try that 31 minute idea! You inspire me!