Excuse the blog mess, I am trying to update the background and widgets (love that word) and it takes me longer than the average mommy blogger :) Also no baby yet, I had an appt. today and nothing has changed. I woke up last night sooo excited to meet this new baby! I had a hard time going back to sleep, I was wondering what she'll look like and how much she is going to be loved by her sweet daddy and brothers (and mom!) On that note here is Eli's latest thought on what babies do while they're waiting to come down here:
Eli: "The zero-year-olds are in the heaven class in mommy's tummy."
Mom: "What do they learn?"
Eli: "Nothing! they just sleep and sleep and they are naked!"
Thanks so much for checking in on me everybody, and we'll post pictures as soon as we have a baby!
6 comments:
Becky,
You know that baby has to come out eventually, hang in there! Eli's comments are priceless!!haha Keep us posted on baby girl LaClaire!
Eli's thoughts are so precious! You're almost there! Before you know it you'll be chasing a toddler around thinking, "where did the time go?" That's where I am. I cannot believe my baby will be one in 7 days! Good luck! I hope you meet your little princess real soon!!
By the way, I love the new look!
We are so excited to hear some news... Every time you don't update your blog for awhile, I think, "This is it! She must be at the hospital?" Good luck:)
I love it! It is so interesting to hear what those little ones think. I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures. I hope all goes smoothly for you and the baby. I like the new look of your blog.
Hey, Happy Birthday to you tomorrow! (or TODAY, I guess since you are 3 hours ahead). For your sake, I hope this baby doesn't come on your b-day. That would kind of stink to have to share a b-day (O.K. I know I'm selfish). Anne Elyse's b-day is just 4 days after mine and that's close enough. :) I can't wait to see this girl too. I always get so curious about what my babies are going to look like. I'm sure she's going to be a cutie pie like the rest. Good luck!
Post a Comment