Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Day at Tiny Town

Eli and Jo have preschool at the cutest little place called Tiny Town. Eli had preschool at Tiny Town last year, and they have a younger class for 3-year-olds, so I can make one stop and drop two kids for a few hours a week. I have never really been a big fan of preschool, but this state has make me do alot of things I never thought I would do... like paying for social experiences for a 3-year-old and paying HUGE sums each quarter toward property taxes.
Anyway, these guys had a great first day, after the drama from Eli because he didn't want to wear jeans and socks! I think this kid is preparing me WELL for a daughter. Each clothing choice requires intense negotiation along with threats of no tv for a day.



Baby Jo... Oops, I mean Big Boy Jo





Eli, managed a smile after all the tears


Those are some big packpacks guys!


Thumbs up!

4 comments:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Your boys are so cute! I love the snow that was hand made... hehehe!
Hope your doing well! I am excited for any baby news! :)

Blake and Lara said...

Oh how fun for the little guys! Fun for moms too to have a few hours of alone time huh. James is going to a preschool that I'm doing with 4 other moms here, we all take a week. He only goes for 2hours on Tuesdays but he loves it! Cool backpacks!

Niki said...

Can you believe they are growing up so fast? Anna just started preschool too! I remember when we were pregnant together and now here we go again- although I'm a few months behind you.

Slagowski Family said...

I miss my boys :(