After Ethan left for school yesterday I turned on my laptop with the intentions of cleaning up our blog and posting Eli and Jonah's first day of preschool. Well one thing led to another (or one BLOG led to another) and I hadn't heard the voices of my two precious children (who requested to be called Timmy (Eli) and Alkon (Jo)) fighting with each other in their new fort in the Family Room. You know the feeling, when things quiet down, something is definitely going on, right?

And it was! Timmy and Alkon found some styrofoam in the garage and made their own snow!


We tried to clean it up with brooms, but that just made the pieces smaller and harder to pick up. So what did I do? I packed the kids up, went to Wendy's and Babies R Us, and hoped Curtis would clean it up later... which he did:) Honey you're the BEST.
7 comments:
Love the new look to your blog!
Your boys are too funny! I have had many stories like that as well. When things are too peaceful... something is definitely up!
I also enjoyed your response to my blog. I feel for you, waddling while you walk. I am sure you are looking forward to the days when you can run (& feel "normal") again. All in due time!
Sean is in all day Kindergarten. I thought I would have all this free time, but our new puppy is more work than all three kids put together! It's a good thing she is so darn cute.
That baby girl is due in no time now. You must be getting excited. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Oh... And WHEN are those black & white pictures from (of you & Curtis)? They are great! What a sign of the times:)
I love Eli and Jonah's new names! So funny! I forgot to comment on the new template. Pretty snazzie!! I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday too!! I hope it was a good day filled with everyone waiting on you hand and foot! You deserve it, especially now!! Love ya
I know that feeling all too well.... always mean trouble. At our house it usually means someone is playing with water somewhere. I don't quite understand their fascination with water. I love that you just left it Curtis took care of it. What a great hubby. Happy Birthday to you! Hope it was a good day!
Hey Becky,
I just have to say that I am so jealous that you look absolutely FABULOUS being pregnant. I'm so excited that Curtis took you to Wicked. I've been wanting to see that but I'll have to wait a while. Anyways, good luck with baby girl and the delivery!
Becca
Ha! Way to go supermom... when in doubt, take off for a Frosty and some retail therapy, leaving the crazy world of home behind you. Who would've thought to make styrofoam snow - how brilliant those boys are! LOL I think that's awesome! Hope your birthday was a special one. I hope she arrives soon so you can finally meet her. I am dying to know her name, see photos, and hear all about the delivery/arrival story. I'll be thinking of you. Yes, that's great that you added my blog to your list.
Cute blog and SWEET profile pictures. :) I hear ya about the property taxes. NY also had high taxes, but at least you get good schools and services out of it, right? I miss the schools in NY. Lucky you, no kiddos at all for a few days each week. Well, I guess that will change when baby comes. Do your kids really call them "packpacks"? My kids do too, although it comes out sounding more like "packcack." Nothing like a cheeseburger and some shopping to alleviate some stress, right?! ;)
Post a Comment