
and kind of panicked for a split second until I glanced over and saw this:


A picture like this almost makes me forget the fact that Eli cried and whined for 2 straight hours at Costco today, or that Ethan has whipped me numerous times this week with a rubber snake from Target. They are growing up so fast and I'm going to miss these days, (I think), as crazy as they may be! Good night my sweet, sweaty boys!
5 comments:
Becky,
What a precious picture! I know exactly what you mean, there are days when you really feel the weight of motherhood baring down, and then they do something so darn cute you can't help but count your blessings! Your boys are definite keepers!
How sweet. It's amazing how anytime the kids are sleeping, they look like little Angels! Eli must find great comfort in his big brother, which is such a great thought:)
Too cute- good thing you got a picture!
sweaty...that must be a laclaire thing cause my laclaire boys sleep sweaty too. too cute.
I love sleeping children. You are so right. They wipe away any bad that may have happened, and they are so worth every ounce of what is dished.
Your boys are adorable, and lucky to have you as a mother!
Post a Comment