
I made a comment a few posts ago about how Eli has issues with his crack showing. Well I got a few shots this weekend that demonstrated that comment perfectly. We bought a bag of water balloons and Curtis said he would blow them up so we could have a water balloon fight, which he always had on the last day of school making him the resident expert on the subject. One thing led to another, which led to Eli putting on a pair of jeans (????), and then he changed again into his 'grubby shorts,' but it didn't matter, his leetle crack shows no matter what!!




4 comments:
I love the tan line!
That kid needs a belt! :)
I love it! It was so fun to see you this weekend. I'll post a picture of the girls night out soon.
LOVE the water balloon fight! OK, and the crack is cute too! LOL
It was fun reading these and getting up to date on your family! ;-)
Post a Comment