Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week of May 27, 2012

Wow, we had a week of beautiful weather. It was morning after morning of sunny mornings and hot afternoons. It was awesome! My mac disc drive wasn't working Sunday, so I had to take it into the Apple store in Kingston Tuesday. They said it would take 5 days to fix it, as they were in the middle of moving stores, and I left feeling like I was leaving my baby with a bad babysitter! But all is well, the disc drive had to be replaced, and it was done very quickly! And now I have been able to open our family pictures by Shannon, and see them on a big screen. (more on that later).









Last Sunday we went for a walk to the neighbourhood park, which is where Janie goes to Nursery school here. It was a gorgeous night and we ended up staying and playing football (soccer) until almost 9 pm.
The kids had a busy week at school- Jo had soccer, Ethan and Eli had golf, and on Thursday Jonah had his kindergarten show! Curtis was in Moscow for a few days, but was able to come home early for mutual on Wednesday, which was a pizza making contest here at our house.  We both work with the youth as of a few weeks ago-so glad that he was here for that, it turned out really well. I discovered a new setting on my oven that bakes pizza to perfection. It was melty deliciousness. Also, Friday night Bishop Clayton took all the YW and leaders out to dinner at his country club (no jeans allowed!) and then we watched the broadcast back at his house. Then ward BBQ Saturday at Claytons, (they had a busy weekend), and church today. And as usual, I fell asleep next to JK, woke up around 11, and am on schedule for my 1:32 pm bedtime. It's a vicious cycle which I can't seem to break, maybe next week!!??

No comments: