I realised tonight that I have spent an awful lot of time in our house over the past few days. Our shipment came on Monday, and cjl and I have been working non stop to put things back together. We brought the love sack and guess what? It fits in our bedroom just fine! (We were worried). The kitchen fit most things, I have a large box of things to store, and one to donate, but I even found a spot for my wheat grinder and bread maker! The closets are another story. They are overflowing, they literally look like they are throwing up piles of clothes. Curtis has added bars to wardrobes, and finally ended up moving his work shirts into the guest room. I spent awhile in Eli and Jo's room cleaning up a HUGE pile of clothes that ended up on the floor when the rental furniture moved out Monday morning. Founds some yellowed up tight whities of Eli's. that made my night happy.
Grumpy comes in tomorrow morning for Eli's baptism Sunday. That will be cool for Eli. I need to focus on his baptism, but it is really hard to leave mountains of junk piled up to sit at the computer. Then Sadie's birthday on the 24th, and then CHRISTMAS!!
Santa came to our ward party last weekend, they were so excited.They all sat on his lap except Janie who took her present and got off that stage as fast as she could. Jonah peed his pants earlier that night from laughing too hard, so he was self conscious, but did a good job standing instead of sitting on Santa's knee. He walked around with a wet bum all night.
Well I am falling asleep as i type so I am heading up to bed.
1 comment:
We miss you guys! The sunbeams made you a little surprise on Sunday but I need your address so I can send it. Hope you get all settled and can enjoy Eli's baptism- wish we could be there.
Post a Comment