Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Christmas 2011


We wish our friends and family a very Happy Christmas from London!

Favorite quotes from 2011:

Ethan: (A note found in the bottom of Ethan's backpack): "To Do- Nipel Twist Jonah tonight at 12:00. 10/23-11"

Eli: (Conversation with Jonah, talking about a classmate): "Maybe he has problems. Even I have problems. My problem is I can't control my hunger, and then I eat a lot. I can control my thirst, but not my hunger."

Jonah: (Walks in on some smooching) "I want to join the kissing! We can call it a kissing club!"
On the flight over to England, to no fewer than 15 people, with a little British accent: "Dew you speak Bwitish?"

Janie: "STOP IT little boy. I'm going to wunaway, shut up."

Sadie: Says Dada, Hiii, and Jesus. Sadie also gives super sweet kisses on the lips.

Sadie at 1 year old:


6 comments:

sammysangel said...

Too cute!!! Can't believe Sadie is a year old

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Ca-UTE! Your kids are so funny! We miss you guys! Hope life is treating you well.

Phil and Becca said...

Becky! I haven't checked the blog in forever and then I read that you guys moved to England! I'll have to tell my parents! We lived in Brentwood in Essex my senior year 1999 and then my mom and dad lived there for 2-3 years more. I acutally had my driver's licence and then had to wait until I turned 17 to drive again. It is a little scary with the whole switching sides thing, but you'll get the hang of it. I think you just have to drive more aggressively with all those stinking "round abouts" (note: double round abouts are a nightmare. Just take another road if you can help it)

Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing about all your adventures in London. I LOVED living in England. We were only about a 45 min train ride and I went many times with friends to catch a show or go to the museums! Someday I'll go back and bring my husband. Maybe you'll still be there when I come! :)

The Ward Family said...

I cannot believe how much Jonah has changed in his looks. So grown up. Thanks for the updates. Love them.

The Ward Family said...

I cannot believe how much Jonah has changed in his looks. So grown up. Thanks for the updates. Love them.

Curtis said...

I love this little girlie....