Monday, February 7, 2011

Sadie at 6 weeks

Ethan and Sadie (or Sate as Ethan spelled recently)

Janie and Sadie... doesn't Sadie's face say it all... please rescue me mom...

Contemplative


profile with those cute long hairs around her little cowlick...


I think Sadie weighs a little more than 9 lbs. She is a champion sleeper! We have been bathing her and putting her to bed around the same time as the other kiddos. Several times she has slept until 5 or 6 am. Or maybe she will wake up at 3 am and then sleep until 9 or so. We are amazed at how well she goes to bed and sleeps. It is truly a blessing for us right now. I love to cuddle her on my shoulder and smell her hair, that baby smell is so intoxicating. We are not sure what color her eyes are yet, they are getting a bit lighter but could still be brown... it's hard to tell. Also, Sadie went to church for the first time today! I fed her during Sunday School and then she fell back asleep in her carseat for 3rd hour. Alot of she's so cute comments, especially from my Young Women. She IS so cute, and sweet, and cuddle-able! Love this baby!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love all the pictures of Sadie with her brothers and sister...so sweet.

D said...

Sadie is just beautiful! We're so glad she is part of your family!