Monday, January 31, 2011

Thoughts on a Sunday at 12:09

- Start early, be steady- from reading the Ensign today. The story was about preparing early. I think we need to get up earlier so our scripture study isn't so rushed. Can I do it? I need to do it. It is going to be hard though. I am not a morning person, and I have a bunch of excuses why getting up is hard for me now (ok, I have one excuse who is an adorable girl with the initials SGL who likes midnight snacks... and another is a seminary going person who sleeps in the same room as me who pushes snooze about 10 times from 5 am to 5:45 am... again no full names here but he is also is cute and then we pray at 5:55 before he leaves for the day).



- Saving money for missions is important. We need to make this a priority.



- Tithing is not about money it is about trusting in the Lord. - Elder Payne



-Do yourself an eternal favor and go home and break your violent video games in half! - Elder Payne







-

No comments: