Monday, January 31, 2011

Jonah and Sadie

Jonah loves his baby sister. He is going to teach her lots of things, like how to ride a two-wheeler, when he is 10 and Sadie is 5. And he also tells me regularly how when he is bigger he is going to take care of Sadie and Janie really well. He told me out of the blue the other day that: 'My most precious gifts awe my mom and my little sistews.' I am not making this stuff up, really! Jonah had the stomach flu this last week, and by Thursday night he was finally feeling better. He came into my bedroom, and said: "Guess what mom, I got healed!" with a big smile. And then he said: "And I am going to sewve all the children."
Last night we came home from Mason's birthday party and he told me:'Mom you're HOT.'
Not sure what to make of that one, except for the obvious fact that he is a boy genius! Bah ha ha!

No comments: